Friday, October 5, 2012

October - Breast Cancer Awareness Month



Just a few little reminders that October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  However, please remember that you should ALWAYS be aware and do your monthly self-exams - each and every month.
Breast Self-Exam

Not too sure how to do a self-exam?  No worries as there is plenty of help - even online if you're too embarrassed to ask.  But please, do not EVER be too embarrassed about going to your doctor if you find anything - even if you think it's nothing.  Better safe than sorry.  Trust me, I know. Here's another link on how to do a self-exam.

Mammogram
 
Also, don't blow off your scheduled mammogram.  I know they don't feel very good, in fact I hated having them done, but the equipment is getting better and better, so there is hope there too.


Like I keep saying, I'm forever going to be a huge supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness.

Peace and Happy Friday!
Rocki
 
p.s....
 

 

No comments: